Come join us for our 9th Annual Forest Products Forum, the premier conference featuring forward-looking analysis of the wood products, timber and wood biomass sectors.
The FEA Forum takes place on Tuesday, September 17, 2019 at the World Forestry Center, Portland, Oregon
This one-day event will feature industry-leading economists from Forest Economic Advisors (FEA) addressing a wide range of hot-button topics, as well as a variety of outside experts offering their views on the most important issues facing stakeholders in the industry. In addition, the team from FEA will present their North American outlooks.
This year’s Forum will be at the front-end of the Who Will Own the Forest? 15 event. We will provide a full day of analysis on September 17th, followed by the industry’s best-attended cocktail reception at the WFC Discovery Museum.
The FEA Forum still has sponsorships available. Please click here for more details or contact David Battaglia at (978) 496 6338 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The registration fee includes all meals, drinks, and events.
- The Forest Products Forum ONLY (September 17, 2019)
- $1,200.00 (does NOT include evening reception)
- Pensions and Endowments: $690.00 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
- The Forest Products Forum plus optional Evening Reception (September 17, 2019)
- Pensions and Endowments: $890.00 – contact Sara for a special discount code at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joint Registration – Attend both Who Will Own the Forest? 15 and the Forest Products Forum (September 17-19, 2019, including Reception on September 17)
- Pensions and Endowments: $1,570.00 – contact Sara for a special discount code at email@example.com
- Guest Speakers
Speakers and Moderators do not pay registration fees. Most speakers will be contacted so that we can get you registered.
For more information on registration, contact Greg Lewis directly with questions at (978) 496 6335 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Continuing Education Credits Pending from:
- Society of American Foresters
- Oregon Real Estate Appraisers
- General Review Hours – Oregon Certified Public Accountants
- Refund and Cancellation Policy
- Full refunds–on or before August 14, 2019
- 50% refunds from August 15-September 2, 2019
- No refunds after September 3, 2019, but substitutions accepted
- Substitutions are allowed at any time
- All payments are due prior to the event.Unpaid registrations will be payable at the door during check-in.
- No refunds for no-shows, we will send you a link to download the proceedings
- If an event is cancelled for any reason, FEA and the World Forestry Center will not be responsible for any charges related to travel