Table of Contents
- About us
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we protect your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
About us Back to top
Forest Economic Advisors, LLC (“FEA“, “we”, “us”, or “our”) markets our knowledge and data through analytical products that cover the forest product industry. These include Monthly Advisors and newsletters for near-term analysis, the Quarterly Forecasting Service for a longer-term outlook and an extensive historical database, as well as the industry’s only comprehensive, up-to-date, mill-level capacity reports, categorized by sector.
What data do we collect? Back to top
FEA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Payment information (credit/debit card, wire information, etc.)
How do we collect your data? Back to top
You directly provide FEA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
FEA may also receive your data indirectly from the other sources.
How will we use your data? Back to top
FEA collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Provide quality technical support.
When FEA processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we protect your data? Back to top
- FEA limits the number of people who have access to our collected personal information.
- We employ electronic security systems and password protections to guard against unauthorized access.
- Only persons authorized by us, including service providers, have access to the data.
Marketing Back to top
FEA would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights? Back to top
FEA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 978-944-2610
Or write to us:
298 Great Road Suite 1
Littleton, MA 01460
Cookies Back to top
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use? Back to top
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – FEA uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – FEA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. FEA sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies Back to top
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites Back to top
How to contact us Back to top
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: 978-944-2610
Or write to us at:
298 Great Road Suite 1
Littleton, MA 01460