The Engineered Lumber Service analyzes North American LVL, I-Joist, and MSR markets with four quarterly publications.
Included in each quarterly forecast are discussion and data tables covering:
- Discussion of major macroeconomic indicators
- Detailed discussion of major end-use markets
- North American LVL and wood I-Joist usage rates, demand, capacity, production costs and prices
- MSR lumber usage rates, demand, production by species, prices and price premiums
- Regional production and capacity
- Regional variable costs broken down by component
The Quarterly Forecast Service is published four times per year. Three quarterly forecasts are five-year outlooks with long-run forecast data available on our website. The fourth quarterly forecast is a long-run outlook that focuses on broader trends in North American softwood lumber markets.
- The Quarterly Forecast is delivered as a PDF that combines the analysis, tables, and graphs in a single document
- A set of Excel tables providing a comprehensive look at the macroeconomic, end-use, demand, supply, cost, and lumber prices included in the forecast
- The use of FEA’s website and database to search for information and create customized dashboards
- Access to Art Schmon, FEA’s Engineered Lumber analyst
Subscribers can request an annual on-site presentation.
(client covers travel expenses)
Are you already subscribed to this service?