Stay informed, stay current
- Why is Mass Timber growing exponentially in many parts of the globe?
- Do you want reliable data on capacity, demand, imports and exports?
- Do you want to know about competitive vulnerabilities and be current on new mass timber technologies?
- We know the mass timber business and we know how to deliver actionable data and analysis.
- Do you want more than a one-off study that quickly becomes obsolete? We are offering an ongoing service that will keep you up-to-date.
- We will draw on our unique database and field sources, augmented by project summary data provided by WoodWorks, to launch a quarterly service that will keep you informed.
- Our aim is to give you the information you need to make better business decisions.
- An annual five-year forecast of capacity, demand, imports and exports by country
- Quarterly updates on capacity by country, news and new plant announcements
- Global, detailed information on manufacturing capacity by manufacturer and by plant for each country
- Highly detailed maps showing the company name, location and capacity of each plant
- Market trends and applications for each country
- Latest information on new applications and market opportunities
- An analysis of competitive threats
- Europe’s CLT production and consumption have begun to surge in recent years. Why? What does the future hold?
- Where are European exports going?
- Does Europe have enough raw material to support its current rate of growth?
- How many new CLT plants will start up in NA over the next 12 months?
- How much additional capacity will be added?
- Why are capacity numbers so often misleading?
- What is the fastest growing mass timber market segment in North America?
- Will new Australian and NZ CLT producers supplant CLT imports from Europe?
- How many new CLT plants have been announced in Australasia since 2017? How much additional capacity will be coming on stream?
- Is Japan on schedule with its CLT Roadmap?
- The government’s objective was to expand CLT capacity Tenfold by 2024, by adding 50,000 m3 every year. What has happened to date?
- Will CLT help wood recover prefab market share?
- South Africa and South America now have their first CLT plants
- Will these new local producers focus on exports or domestic consumption?
- What market segments hold the greatest potential?
- What wood species are being utilized for CLT production and do the design values compare with European and NA CLT?
- Will any of the New Mass Timber Products/Technologies be Game Changers?
- How is CLT evolving to become more cost competitive with steel and concrete?
- Will new technologies enable mass timber to maintain its performance characteristics with less mass?
- Which of the new mass timber hybrid technologies are showing the greatest promise and why?
Annual Service Component: (1) a global analysis, by country, of all commercially significant mass timber products, (2) history and forecast of global mass CLT manufacturing capacity by company and plant, (3) history and forecast of global capacity and demand by country. The demand forecast will incorporate high, low and base case outcomes, where applicable. The annual report will also include CLT imports and exports by country.
Quarterly Service Component: Forecast of global mass CLT manufacturing capacity by company and plant will be updated quarterly. Quarterly update of news and events.
- Geographic Coverage
- North America
- Europe (including Russia)
- South Africa
- South America
- Product Coverage
- Cross Laminated Timber (CLT)
- Dowel Laminated Timber (DLT)
- Nail Laminated Timber (NLT)
- Glued Laminated Timber (GLT)
- Mass Plywood Panel (MPP)
- Mass OSB Panel (MOSBP)
- New Mass Timber Technologies (Kerto-in-Leno, Hollow Core CLT, Optimized Ribbed CLT)
- Analytical Coverage
For CLT in each Region:
- Macroeconomic Forecasts
- 5-Yr Histories of Supply & Demand
- 5-Yr Forecast of Supply & Demand
- Imports & Exports
- Manufacturing Capacities by Manufacturer & Plant
For DLT, NLT, MPP and MOSBP:
- Producers and Capacities by Region (where applicable)
- Technology Description and History of Development
Are you already subscribed to this service?