FEA’s Lumber Service analyzes North American softwood lumber markets with a regular series of monthly and quarterly publications.
Monthly Lumber Advisor (MLA)
In every issue you will find:
- A discussion of end-use market activity
- An analysis of North American lumber consumption, production, shipments, new orders, capacity, trade and prices in the US and Canada
- A two-year, monthly forecast of end-use market indicators and North American lumber market demand, supply, and prices
- Concise discussion of the near-term forecast, together with illustrative tables and graphs
Lumber Quarterly Forecast Service
The Quarterly Forecast Service expands the MLA coverage to include:
- Discussion of major macroeconomic indicators
- Expanded analysis of individual end-use markets
- North American softwood lumber consumption by region and end-use and lumber usage rates
- Regional production and capacity
- Regional variable costs broken down by component
The Quarterly Forecast Service is published four times per year. Three quarterly forecasts are five-year outlooks, with long-run forecast data available on our website. The fourth quarterly forecast is a long-run outlook that focuses on broader trends in North American softwood lumber markets
Both publications also include:
- The MLA and Quarterly Forecast are delivered as a downloadable PDF that combines the analysis, tables, and graphs in a single document
- A set of Excel tables providing a comprehensive look at the macroeconomic, end-use, demand, supply, cost, and lumber prices included in the forecast
- The use of FEA’s website and database to search for information and create customized dashboards
- Access to Paul Jannke, FEA’s lumber analyst
Subscribers can request an annual on-site presentation.
(client covers travel expenses)
Are you already subscribed to this service?