The Particleboard & MDF Service provides you with analysis and forecast of North American particleboard and medium density fiberboard (MDF) markets.
Particleboard & MDF Advisor (PMA)
- A discussion of end-use market activity
- An analysis of North American particleboard and MDF consumption, production, capacity, trade and prices in the US and Canada
- A two-year, monthly forecast of end-use market indicators and North American particleboard and MDF market demand, supply and prices
- Concise discussion of the near-term forecast, together with illustrative tables and graphs available through our website
The Quarterly Forecast Service expands the PMA coverage to include:
- Discussion of major macroeconomic indicators
- Expanded analysis of individual end-use markets
- North American particleboard and MDF demand, production, capacity, production costs and prices, broken out by region
The Quarterly Forecast Service is published four times per year. Three quarterly forecasts are five-year outlooks, with long-run forecast data available on our website. The fourth quarterly forecast explores the long-run outlook for the concepts explored in the five-year publication.
Both publications also include:
- The PMA and the Quarterly Forecast Service are delivered as a downloadable PDF that combines the analysis, tables, and graphs in a single document
- A set of Excel tables providing a comprehensive look at the macroeconomic, end-use, demand, supply, cost, and particleboard and MDF prices included in the forecast
- The use of FEA’s website and database to search for information and create customized dashboards
- Access to Greg Lewis, FEA’s wood panels analyst
Subscribers can request an annual on-site presentation.
(client covers travel expenses)
Are you already subscribed to this service?