The Structural Panel Service provides you with analysis and forecast of North American oriented strandboard (OSB) and softwood plywood markets.
Structural Panel Advisor (SPA)
- A discussion of end-use market activity
- An analysis of North American OSB and softwood plywood consumption, production, capacity, trade and prices in the US and Canada
- A two-year, monthly forecast of end-use market indicators and North American OSB and softwood plywood market demand, supply and prices
- Concise discussion of the near-term forecast, together with illustrative tables and graphs
Structural Panel Quarterly Forecast Service
The Quarterly Forecast Service expands the SPA coverage to include:
- Discussion of major macroeconomic indicators
- Expanded analysis of individual end-use markets
- North American OSB and softwood plywood demand, production, capacity, production costs and prices, broken out by region
The Quarterly Forecast Service is published four times per year. Three quarterly forecasts are five-year outlooks, with long-run forecast data available on our website. The fourth quarterly forecast explores the long-run outlook for the concepts explored in the five-year publication.
Both publications also include:
- The SPA and the Quarterly Forecast Service are delivered as a downloadable PDF that combines the analysis, tables, and graphs in a single document
- A set of Excel tables providing a comprehensive look at the macroeconomic, end-use, demand, supply, cost, and OSB and softwood plywood prices included in the forecast
- The use of FEA’s website and database to search for information and create customized dashboards
- Access to Greg Lewis, FEA’s wood panels analyst
Subscribers can request an annual on-site presentation.
(client covers travel expenses)
Are you already subscribed to this service?