The Timber Service covers softwood log and softwood and hardwood pulpwood markets in North America’s major producing regions with four quarterly publications.
Included in each quarterly forecast are discussion and data tables covering:
- Discussion of major macroeconomic indicators
- Detailed discussion of major end-use markets
- Forest products demand
- Timber demand, supply and prices
The Quarterly Forecast Service is published four times per year. Three quarterly forecasts are five-year outlooks with long-run forecast data available on our website. The fourth quarterly forecast is a long-run outlook that focuses on broader trends in North American softwood lumber markets.
- The Quarterly Forecast is delivered as a PDF that combines the analysis, tables, and graphs in a single document
- A set of Excel tables providing a comprehensive look at the macroeconomic, end-use, demand, supply, cost, and lumber prices included in the forecast
- The use of FEA’s website and database to search for information and create customized dashboards
- Access to Rocky Goodnow, FEA’s timber analyst
Subscribers can request an annual on-site presentation.
(client covers travel expenses)
Are you already subscribed to this service?